skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jihun jun is done with fahrenheit 451!!
01020563990
2008/04/05
TO MISS NELSON:
I had my posts done right before the due date; the 'last revised' date might be after the due date because I changed the arrangements of the texts in my posts... I'm telling the truth!! :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
after finishing this novel, i was shocked
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
▼
April
(7)
FOR THE SECOND NOVEL, I COMMENTED TO:
TO MISS NELSON:
the last post on my second novel
my fifth post on my second book
the fourth post on my second book
the third post on my second novel
my second post on my second novel
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
About Me
jjun
hello
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment