2008/03/09
Entry #3: What qualities would you liek to have as a Greek god or goddess?
If I could be any Greek god or goddess, I would want to be like Apollo, the god of Sun and music. In my opinion, Apollo is perfect. He is strong, for he is the God that controls Sun, he can fly with his carriage, and he is very talented at playing and composing music. If I had these qualities of Apollo, I would compose music and get millions of dollars, control the weather of the world, and go out on a date. It would be so nice; spending millions of dollars, showing off to other people your musical skills. I also heard the rumor that Apollo is very handsome :). But, it is true that it would be better than now if I had any quality of Greek God's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment