=Entry of your choice
After finishing this novel, "Animal Farm" written by George Orwell, I have many deep thoughts going on in my head. I hope you understand this feeling of "emptiness" after finishing the novel; because that is what I've got. I was shocked when I was reading through this novel. At first, I really liked all the characters and the mood of this novel. Everything seemed so peaceful. I thought this novel is going to follow the story line similar to the movie "Chicken Run" or something like this. But then, when I started to notice the conflicts between Napoleon and Snowball, I understood why this novel was recognized as a novel related to the theme of "Dystopia." I was actually scared - or afraid to look at the characters fight each other. Overall, I think this book is a wonderful masterpiece. George Orwell was amazing at describing and applying the behaviors and traits of each characters, slowly changing the mood of the novel and ironically satirizing the fall of the Socialists. I really enjoyed reading this novel, but to be honest, I'm glad it is over.
1 comment:
Yeah, I was shocked when I was reading this book, too. And I thought the mood of this story would be peaceful. But I liked the conflicts because it gave me idea of how people get conflicts.
Post a Comment